Dear Mr. President



Dear Mr. President

First of all I would like to wish you and all your family all the best from the Czech Republic.
I am writing you with a request for information that can be provided and certified by the United States of America only. 

The United States of America in the early 90’s of the last century financially supported a six-year international educational program of prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of drug addiction in the former communist bloc, in which I was nominated by the Czech Republic and I was among the successful graduates –see appendix.

The training was guaranteed by University of California, San Diego who provided us more than a 150 - hour of educational training. The entire six-year cycle of educational training has finished in 2000 at the University di Palermo-see appendix, the other side of charter. In total there was more than 300 hours of training with the best lecturers from The United states of America and Europe.

According to information provided to us at the time of training from the project manager and president of training “Casa Famiglia Rosetta” Sac. Dott. Vincenzo Sorce, costs per participant were around $ 50,000. Information was obtained indirectly and is not verified.
Because I would like to donate to the some American Foundation (Probably Fulbright program because many members of our research could graduate this program) the same amount which The United States of America invested into my education in 90’s. I kindly ask you for the information about amount of money which the United States of America provided for my education. Thank you

I wish you, Mr. President, good health and well-being of permanent

Dušan Dvořák